What is Temp Mail, What Does It Do?
Today, to enter any application or website, you will need to create a membership in almost all of them. On these platforms, we usually log in for one-time jobs. However, even if this is a one-time process, we will need to be a member in most of them. Even if we make the membership process quickly, we may receive spam e-mails from these platforms later on, or you may not want to use your own personal e-mail for data security.
Well, if you don't want to share your personal e-mail address for future spam mails or for data security , is there a solution for this? You may ask. What is Temp Mail in this content , what does it do? We have compiled for you.
What is TempMail?
If you are going to have a one-time job on a platform and you have to become a member or if you care deeply about data security, you will need a temporary email address. Thanks to Temp Mail, by giving you a temporary e-mail address for 10 minutes , you will both ensure data security and get rid of unwanted spam e-mails later.
Unwanted e-mails are canceled by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button under the incoming e-mails. However, terminating membership from more than one platform is a very time-consuming process. Therefore, it will be very beneficial for you to get a one-time e-mail address .
How to Use Temp Mail?
- First , go to Temp Mail Go
- Your temporary e-mail address will appear.
- Copy your temporary e-mail address from the button next to your e-mail address.
- Then go to the web page you want to become a member of.
- Select your temporary e-mail address that you copied from Temp Mail to the relevant button .
- A confirmation email will come.
- Go back to the Temp Mail page.
- Open the email verification mail in the inbox.
- Verify your email.
- The registration process will be completed on the page you want .
- The process will be completed.
It may take some time to login to the Temp Mail website . However, it is a very useful website. In this way, you can do many transactions quickly. You can also use this website on mobile.